Rectory Farm Shoot Photo Book – 11 Dec 2018
- Title: Rectory Farm Shoot – 11 December 2018
- Photographer: Matt Limb OBE
- Number of pages: 93 printed pages
- Page Size: Approx. 11-inch square ( 290mm x 290mm)
- Cover: Full-colour paperback
- Number of Photographs: Over 68 in full colour
- Delivery: UK delivery included, but please note books are printed to order please allow approx 7 working days from order for delivery
For overseas delivery please contact me for delivery costs.
Rectory Farm Shoot
Rectory Farm Shoot is famous for its memorable valley drives and high woods which is not surprising given the shoot was originally designed and planted for shooting over a century ago when it was part of The Chesterford Park Estate.
Today it is owned by Annie and David Roberts and the modern shoot was established in 1953 by Ted Fordham, Annie’s father, who was regarded as an excellent shot at high birds. His thoughts on careful design and planning of each drive to gain the very best sporting opportunities still hold today as the shoot presents high-quality partridge and pheasant drives.
Rectory Farm Shoot is now recognised as being one of the very best shoots in the South East of England, offering an excellent day’s game shooting close to London with hospitality, including lunch in the field, plus a three-course dinner after the last drive in the main farmhouse cooked by your hosts, which guarantees a day to remember.